4. AccuQuilt GO Fabric Cutter
Have you been putting the thought of trying quilting on hold due to concerns about all the cutting involved? Well, this 15-lb machine might just be the game-changer you’ve been looking for. The machine has the capacity to cut across fabrics at a speed 90% faster than ordinary scissors. In fact, some die cutting machine reviews claim that this unit can work even better than rotary.
The savvy machine boasts the ability to cut up to 6 layers of fabric at once. Indeed, to achieve this feat using ordinary scissors would require several hours of routine cutting and this can be a major issue for anybody with arthritis, fibromyalgia or carpal tunnel syndrome. Therefore, the AccuQuilt Go presents you with a highly powerful and practical option that’s capable of turning your life around. On the flipside, though, this machine weighs a generous 15 pounds and that can be quite heavy to carry around.
- The machine is super-easy to use
- Comes with a free, 20-page pattern book
- Compact when closed up
- Convenient and user-friendly design
- Ability to cut through a wide range of materials
- Quite heavy and, therefore, not easily portable
- May waste fabric because it lacks welding and re-designing capacity